We have been supplying sustainable metal products into the packaging industry for over 100 years.
Our expertise includes supplying tinmill materials (which are 100% recyclable) to tight tolerances in thicknesses from 0.15mm up to 0.6mm and widths down to 4.5mm.
Our services to our customers include:
• Integrated supply chain relationships, facilitating smooth supply of packaging and non-packaging steels
• Dedicated account management team with more than 50 years’ combined experience
• Ability to process a wide range of widths and thicknesses in coil, blank, scroll cut and sheet form
• Dedicated light gauge processing facilities for stock sales and hire processing
We also offer:
- Electrolytic chromium coated steel, which is ideal for subsequent coating, lacquering or painting
- Polymer coated tinmill products for attractive surface appearance and excellent corrosion resistance