Extensive processing facilities at William King, Mi-King Ltd and Mi-King sro mean we can offer our customers the agility and flexibility of localised processing of steel and aluminium materials that are sourced globally and supplied on a just-in-time basis into the automotive and mobility sectors.
In addition to traditional service centre processes, we offer automotive customers access to:
- High tensile steel processing capability
- Aluminium processing
- 2D precision shaped blanks
- 3D pressing
- Laser cutting
- Vacuum stacking capability for aluminium processing
- Press tool management including die maintenance facilities
- Bonded warehouse facilities
- Just- in-time logistics
- PPAP compliance
- Over 70,000 sqm of processing and warehousing space.
All sites are accredited to the global automotive quality standard IATF 16949:2016