William King Ltd supplies customers across the automotive, domestic appliance, packaging, and engineering markets.
The focus is on using our agility and independence to create long-term relationships with our mill suppliers and our tier 1 and OEM customers.
Our long-term investment in technically advanced processes and IT systems means that we have the flexibility to meet our customers’ needs, the resilience to support their supply chains, and capability to deliver quality products:
‘Quality is King’ is our trademark slogan and has been so for more than 50 years.
It underlines our commitment to delivering world class performance to hundreds of customers across the UK, the EU and the across the globe.
Our capabilities and services include
- 29,000 sqm of temperature-controlled warehousing facilities
- Source, process and supply an extensive range of grades and metals, including Aluminium, High tensile steel, Pre-painted steels, Vitreous enamelling grades, Stainless Steel, Tinmill and electrical steels.
- Processed material from thicknesses of 0.15mm up to 6.00mm
- Handling coils up to 30T in weight
- Processing coil widths up to 2055mm
- Global Material sourcing and supply chain management
- Precision stamp/pressed blanks
- Laser cutting
- Brushed/polished surfaces
- Application of protective films/coatings