Established in the Czech Republic in 2004, Mi-King Sro has grown to supply into the automotive, mobility, appliance and packaging sectors across key Central European markets.
A joint venture between William King and Mitsui & Co of Japan, The Mi-King facility is based in a state-of-the-art processing facility in Central Bohemia close to Prague.
A multi-metals and versatile service centre, Mi-King offers the full range of metals from 0.125mm up to 4.5mm and in processes including slitting, 2D precision shaped blanking, cut-to-length, scroll-cut sheet and lacquering.
We supply across a range of sectors:
In automotive our material is used throughout the vehicle, from the ultra-high tensile steel for front bumper and micro-alloyed steels for structural parts, and electrical steels for electrical motors.
We supply into the appliance, hvac and applied sectors including pre-painted, laminated steels and stainless steels.
We are able to offer all in one solutions to scroll cut, blank and lacquer tinmill and aluminium sheet for the packaging sector.
Our track record for quality, reliability and agile delivery has made us a trusted partner to customers involved in white goods, general industries and packaging, including twist screw caps.
Our capabilities and services include
- 20,000 sqm of temperature-controlled warehousing facilities
- Source, process and supply an extensive range of grades and metals, including Aluminium, High tensile steel, Pre-painted steels, Vitreous enamelling grades, Stainless Steel, Tinmill and electrical steels.
- Material sourced and supply chain management
- Processed material from thicknesses of 0.125mm up to 6.00mm
- Handling coils up to 30T in weight
- Processing coil widths up to 1850mm
- Dedicated electrical steel processing equipment
- Precision stamp/pressed blanks
- Sheet lacquering facility
- Scroll cutting facility