Established in 1989 as a joint venture between William King Ltd and Mitsui & Co Ltd of Japan, Mi-King Ltd is a major supplier to the automotive, appliance and general engineering sectors
Continued investment in flat-rolled processing equipment means we can deliver slit coil, sheets and rectangular or shaped blanks ‘just-in-time’ and to demanding quality standards.
We are located in Washington, Tyne and Wear, from a 19 acre site, with 18,000 sq metres of heat-controlled warehousing space and bespoke IT systems linked into our customer and suppliers’ systems.
Established to support automotive growth in the North East, the site has grown into a critical supplier to the automotive, domestic appliance and engineering sectors.
Our capabilities and services include
- Ability to process a wide range of grades, including aluminium, mild steel, coated, uncoated, high tensile and stainless steel
- A full finish slitting line capable of processing automotive grade outer-panel materials
- 18,500 sqm of temperature-controlled warehousing facilities
- Processed material from thicknesses of 0.2mm up to 6.00mm
- Handling coils up to 30T in weight
- Processing coil widths up to 2000mm
- Global Material sourcing and supply chain management
- Just-in-time supply chain and material logistics
- Slit coil
- Cut-to-length blanks
- 2D precision shaped blanks
- 3D blanks
- Wide steel coil