King Group – Metal Service Centres
We work in close partnership with our customers and suppliers to add value through the supply chain
Welcome to The King Group of companies
Welcome to William King an international leader in metals service centres.
We have grown to now operate 3 technically advanced facilities that are strategically located across Europe.
Our focus is to work with our customers to add value to their supply chains, to provide the required metals solutions, to enable supply chain resilience and deliver the flexibility, agility and high service standards our market sectors require.
We succeed through the commitment and skills of our people, and their focus on building long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers.
As an independent and 4th generation family-owned business we have a natural focus on sustainability and doing the right thing for the long-term.
King is Quality: Quality is King!
William King Group at a glance:
- Over 200 years of manufacturing heritage
- 3 sites in Europe; 2 in the UK, 1 in the Czech Republic
- Over 70,000 sqm of production and warehouse facilities
- Adding value with metals – flat steel and aluminium processing
- Independent with long-term relationships held with the world’s leading steel and aluminium mills
- Specialists in high-tensile steel, aluminium, light gauge processing, pre-painted, electrical steels, and niche metal coatings.
Automotive – Integrated
From our world class production site, we combine the latest equipment with technical expertise to supply a comprehensive product mix that is unrivalled across our industry.
This includes slit coil, precision blanking, shaped blanks, notched & pierced blanks and composited blanks.
Reducing our environmental impact
At William King, we understand that reducing our environmental impact is important for our planet and makes good business sense.
Leveraging our commitment to Kazien and continuous improvement, we are focused on sustainable manufacturing, and this encompasses on-site recycling, reducing total energy usage and surpassing the standards set by our accreditation to ISO14001.